Re: [opensuse-kde] Why is krunner responsible for locking the screen?
Am Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 11:37:22 schrieb José Ricardo De León Solís:
With KDE SC 4.9 ksmserver was supposed to handle screen locking. When
I upgraded to KDE 4.9.1 I found that krunner is again handling screen
locking. How come? To me the former behaviour makes more sense but out
of curiosity i'd like to know why was this reverted (or is this a
bug?)

That you would have to ask the KDE developers, i.e. kde-devel@xxxxxxx.
openSUSE is packaging KDE, not developing.

Sven