Re: [opensuse-kde] No devel files for libkipi
On Tuesday 11 Sep 2012 02:02:33 Sven Burmeister wrote:
Hey everybody!

Does somebody know why if I compile libkipi from the digikam compilation,
i.e. enable compiling private libs, no -devel files are installed. There
are no files installed to %{_includedir}/libkipi/

I don't know the digikam build, but intuitively, not installing the headers is
correct. The system libkipi from kdegraphics should provide the public
headers, digikam is just bundling a private copy for itself to build against
and use, and those headers should not be installed to prevent conflicts with
the official ones.

WIll

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)