[opensuse-kde] Problem with keyboard in OpenSuSE 12.2 x86_64 and KDE 4.9.1
  • From: Alfonso Castro <alfonso@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:20:45 +0200
Hi.

I installed OpenSuSE 12.2, initially after install I had two problems:

- the PC uses a static IP, OpenSuse didn't save the DNS using Yast in
resolv.conf. I had to make it manually.

- the map keyboard is not the correct, I use "es". When I made login after
boot the keyboard is not fixed, I have to go to Yast->Hardware->Keyboard and
select Spanish.

I could not resolve this last problem. I review the values in
/etc/sysconfig/keyboard and /etc/sysconfig/language and look correct.

Can someone help with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Alfonso
alfonso@xxxxxx