[opensuse-kde] dejavu fonts
Hi,

I am playing around with the dejavu fonts in KDE...
Tryiing to set them System settings -> Application Appearance -> Fonts I get
the following styles available DejaVu Sans: Extra Light, Bold, Condensed Bold,
Book, Bold Oblique, Oblique, Condensed Oblique Condensed Bold Obliquem,
Condensed, Light Oblique...

if I use from system settings the font management facility for the same DejaVu
sans: Book and Light Oblique are missing...

I have
i | dejavu-fonts | package | 2.33-4.1 | noarch |
openSUSE-Factory-Oss

Can someone enlighten me please on this issue?

Related or not... lualatex seems to miss the two styles from above too...

regards,
Alin

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!