Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012, 21:39:00 schrieb Will Stephenson:
sorry, but disabling build will not fix anything for KR49. for some reason
the rebuild flags were set incorrectly on KR49, which caused the incorrect
publishing, and I didn't catch it early enough.

Ok. Is this rebuild=direct? Adrian suggested we use it to speed up
rebuilds. If this is the problem then we can document that it needs to be
reset before a version bump.

Indded. All distro versions are set to rebuild=direct for KR49. If it worked
for 12.1 and did not for 12.2 and factory that would be even more strange.

Sven