Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
On Wednesday 05 Sep 2012 15:54:01 Dirk Müller wrote:
since KR49 has published, I've started to look at your KDE 4.9.1 work
(thanks a ton for that!) and handpick it into KDF.

Following up on our discussion on IRC (I had to leave for home):

Did you figure out what caused the current part-published state of KR49? It
seems that all kdeartwork4, kdenetwork4, kdesdk4, fka-kdeedu packages,
kdetoys4 are still at 4.9.0, since over an hour. The last builds succeeded,
but I don't know if these were 4.9.0 builds. Build is now globally disabled
for KR49 - would this prevent publishing from completing, eg if you disabled
build before the publish had completed?

We should get KR49 completely published as a priority before getting 4.9 into
KDF: it's been promised all over the internet today to the hungry hordes
downloading 12.2.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)