Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 17:48:33 +0200
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 04 September 2012, todd rme wrote:

KDE SC 4.9 is officially released, so I am re-enabling publishing for
all repos. If possible, please keep KDF as-is and don't make any
changes to KR49 unless it fixes a build failure until the initial
build is published. Thanks. Once publishing is complete I will begin
submitting to KDF, then we can begin making improvements in KDF.

Hi,

since KR49 has published, I've started to look at your KDE 4.9.1 work (thanks
a ton for that!) and handpick it into KDF.

work in progress, publishing is disabled for KDF.

Greetings,
Dirk

Why has building in KR49 been disable? 4.9.1 has not been published there yet.

-Todd