Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE4.9.1 - Bug 306260 - KWin freezes when navigating between windows
Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012, 07:59:19 schrieb todd rme:
I saw that. There is nothing much we can do until a patch is
released. I can disable publishing if people would prefer.

I do not think that one has to disable publishing because of that. As
something seems to trigger rebuilds of several packages in KR49 it will take
days before the building finished anyway. And after that the patch can be
added.

Sven