Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 11:33:25 +0200
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM, todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 03 Sep 2012 08:40:27 todd rme wrote:
On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Thursday 30 Aug 2012 15:27:18 Dirk Müller wrote:
KDE:Distro:Factory is now open for some KDE 4.9 merging fun. Anyone
interested in helping with that?

Yes, I'll be able to work on that next week.

Please hold off on this. I want to get 4.9.1 in first. There are a
lot of fixed backported from 4.9.1 that will need to be removed, so I
think it is better to do that before merging rather than after, so we
don't have to keep rebuilding it.

another option would be to copy KR49 to KDF now, make KR49
into links and do the version bump in KDF.

Will

The problem is I don't have write access to KDF, while I do to KR49,
so on KR49 I can get the updating done right away, while with KDF I
have to wait for someone else to approve the update to 4.9, then wait
again for someone to approve the update to 4.9.1. If someone can give
me access to KDF I could do it there.

4.9.1 has been submitted to KR49.

-Todd