Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 08:54:43 +0200
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 03 Sep 2012 08:40:27 todd rme wrote:
On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Thursday 30 Aug 2012 15:27:18 Dirk Müller wrote:
KDE:Distro:Factory is now open for some KDE 4.9 merging fun. Anyone
interested in helping with that?

Yes, I'll be able to work on that next week.

Please hold off on this. I want to get 4.9.1 in first. There are a
lot of fixed backported from 4.9.1 that will need to be removed, so I
think it is better to do that before merging rather than after, so we
don't have to keep rebuilding it.

How are you getting on with updating to 4.9.1 in KR49?

I haven't been able to do it yet, since everyone seemed to agree that
we should let it finish building first.

Dirk has a scripts to update KDF to the latest tarballs, so if updating is
taking a while, another option would be to copy KR49 to KDF now, make KR49
into links and do the version bump in KDF.

Do you know where I can get these scripts?

-Todd