[opensuse-kde] broken/failed packaged in KR49
I was just going through the packages that fail building in KR49 and fixed
some. However, there are a two left which I didn't want to fix on my own...

1) oxygen-fonts:
links to KDF which doesn't have that package (anymore?)
-> there is a package kde-oxygen-fonts in openSUSE:Factory, I guess it was
renamed and maybe thus deleted in KDF - nevertheless, we could add a link in
both KDF and KR49 for that if the package is desired to be there

2) recorditnow:
rpmlint throws some security concerns: suse-dbus-unauthorized-service and
polkit-unauthorized-file
It suggests to open a bug report if the package is intended for inclusion into
a SUSE product...
-> how should we proceed here?

Nico