Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
On Thursday 30 Aug 2012 15:27:18 Dirk Müller wrote:
as a preparation of the openSUSE 12.2 announcement I've merged my latest
maintenance update for 12.2 to KDE:Distro:Stable.

Thanks for taking care of this.

Publishing is currently disabled, once it built and I was able to test it
I'll enable it.

Looks like it's still building as of Saturday night. I'll check again in the
morning

KDE:Distro:Factory is now open for some KDE 4.9 merging fun. Anyone
interested in helping with that?

Yes, I'll be able to work on that next week.

I'd also like to start planning 12.3 features and get people committed to
working on and integrating them early.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)