Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail2 and related things
Could you please write a small patch to set SQLite via akonaditray as well?
SQLite is a non-localizeable product name, so no string freeze would be broken.

While I personally have no problems editing config files, normal users have.
And
considering that there is not even a drop-down item in akonaditray,
accidentally clicking
wrong could mean that some user may switch from SQLite to MySQL without any
idea to switch
back.