Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail2 and related things
On Freitag 29 Juli 2011 13:53:43 İsmail Dönmez wrote:

First of all I myself have been testing KMail2 for long before shipping it
as an update, until the 4.7 release day we have been having random
problems related to Akonadi, so we decided to switch Akonadi to use SQLite
backend instead of MySQL.

So why is akonaditray only letting me switch between MySQL and PostgreSQL? And
why is
myseqld still running here?
If SQLite is indeed used as Akonadi back-end, I don't see it on my install
(from KR47).