[opensuse-kde] KDE SC 4.4.4 for openSUSE 11.3
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:17:43 +0200
Hi Gang

Just like in the World Cup, we had a surprise result with the unfancied
Version Whores getting a sneaky ball past the plodding Release Planning.

We're shipping KDE SC 4.4.4 with 11.3 after all. We completed a review of the
changes since 4.4.3 and satisfied ourselves that we won't cause more problems
than we solve by including it post-RC1

Coincidentally this lets us give the test update system a thorough work-out.
If you are using RC1, please register the update repo
http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.3-test/ and you will find 4.4.4 there
to install in a couple of days.

Will

--