[opensuse-kde] Not possible to reply on email in Sent folder
  • From: Richard Bos <ml@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 21:07:47 +0200
Hi,

I tried to reply on an e-mail that I sent, hence the e-mail is stored in the
Sent folder. However, the reply and 'reply all' were both greyed out. I used
to do this often in the past, has this changed recently? I upgraded this
evening to kde-4.2.3, does this update have to do with it perhaps? When I
moved the e-mail to the Inbox I could reply on it... Not being able to sent
an e-mail seem to be caused by the Sent folder....???

--
Richard