Re: [opensuse-kde] no logout since 4.2.2 R114
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 18:43:23 +0200
Am Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009 schrieb Oliver:

Hi,

it's now the third time after a KDE-Update this year, that the logout-
button doesn't work anymore. Not from panel, not from the menu and also
not from the right mousebutton. I just can change the user and than use
logout from KDM-Menu. This is such a stupid bug, error or whatelse, that
I really cannot remember, how I got this button to work in the past.

It would make me really lucky to get the hint how to let this button or
menuentry work.

The menu item works for me (I removed the buttons, they are just wasting
space). However, when using the power-off ACPI button, it takes about 30
seconds until the logout really starts. It worked fine some updates ago.

Gruß
Jan
--
A wish is a desire without an attempt.