Re: [opensuse-goblin] Moblin in openSUSE 11.3
  • From: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 07:22:40 -0700
On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 10:49:20AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
I've added a few lines to the Product Highlights for 11.3 about Moblin,
please review and correct:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/Product_highlights#Further_desktop_changes

Unfortunately if I run zypper in -t pattern Moblin, it will not install the
moblin branding packages and I only get a complete white screen when
logging as user.

What needs to be done to get the moblin UI experience?

For 11.3, I don't think we will have it as a bunch of us are off working
on MeeGo which does not work on top of openSUSE at the moment :(

sorry,

greg k-h