[opensuse-goblin] Issues with bluetooth
  • From: "Andrew Wafaa" <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:15:04 +0000
I know I mentioned it on IRC the other day, but at the time I thought I had
resolved the issues. I found out this weekend that I hadn't resolved anything
:(

My machine is an Asus eeePC 1000HE which has bluetooth builtin, but for some
reason the bluetoothd damon doesn't run automatically and I have to run it by
hand. That is unless I plugin an external adapter, then the daemon runs fine
and I can see both adapters.

One of the issues of manually running bluetoothd is that the desktop background
gets replaced with the MyZone wallpaper and I effectively get the standard
GNOME desktop (as if I have switched DEs and selected GNOME). So before I file
a bug, has anyone else encoutered these or similar issues using bluetooth?

Thanks,

Andy
--
Sent from an N97