Re: [opensuse-gnome] white wallpaper in TW 201606
ma., 20.06.2016 kl. 12.23 +0200, skrev Olaf Hering:
Since the lastest TW snapshots the desktop is all white, instead of
having the usual branding picture. In the settings I see the picture.
Is there anything to do on my side after a 'zypper dup' to restore
it?

I notice Beta3 shows the same symptom, all white after fresh install.
But, perhaps same symptom, different bug.

Olaf

A faulty patch got acked into GNOME/TW.

SR#402361 fixes this again.

The bug is only present when one uses nautilus to draw the desktop
background (ie have desktop icons enabled).

See boo#982134 for more info.

/Bjørn