Re: [opensuse-gnome] drop xchat
On Mon, 2016-02-15 at 11:45 +0100, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
I've been using xchat for ages now. Now I found a bug which was also
references in Debian bugtracking and following this I found that
1. xchat has a fork hexchat
2. xchat was dropped from Debian for being unmaintained and hexchat
being available as an easy replacement
I have switched to hexchat now as it's already in 42.1. Therefore I'm
wondering if xchat should be dropped from Factory?

I have been using xchat forever; I will check out hexchat. Thank you
for ensuring there is an alternative available to a dropped
applciation.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>