[opensuse-gnome] GNOME:Factory currently publish-disabled
Hi everybody,

We just disabled GNOME:Factory from publishing any new packages. The
current repo contanis everything that was released with GNOME 3.18.x up
to date and is still safe to be worked with.

As we're approaching GNOME 3.20, though, we want to move those packages
from GNOME:Next forward to GNOME:Factory and soon submit them for
Staging integration and openQA testing. This should happen no later
than with the release of GNOME 3.19.91 (rc1), so that we can hopefully
deliver 3.20 shortly after it has been released.

So, for now, if you do you use the repo, there is no change for you:
you won't be bombarded with the 'unstable' branch of GNOME. But there
won't be new stuff in the repo for a couple days neither.

Dominique