Re: [opensuse-gnome] Getting rid of evolution-data-server
Le vendredi 20 mars 2015 à 15:16 +0100, Gerald Pfeifer a écrit :
On Fri 2015-03-20, Frederic Crozat wrote:
For the record, we moved this dependency in a subpackage
(gnome-shell-calendar) on SLE12 (since we didn't want to have e-d-s on
SLES12) but I'd tend to agree with Dominique, it might not be a good
idea to not enforce it on openSUSE (even more with the new notification
UI in 3.16, I don't know how it would interact with no e-d-s running,
but maybe I'm just paranoid :)

Are you saying GNOME on openSUSE is more conservative than on
SUSE Linux Enterprise? ;-)

One solution could be for openSUSE GNOME to use the same split as in SLE
GNOME (gnome-shell-calendar) and Recommends the subpackage.. But it
could cause some bug reports when some people don't have the subpackage
installed.

I'll leave the decision to Dominique :)

--
Frederic Crozat