Re: [opensuse-gnome] Right-Click Mouse control is too quick
On Thu, 2014-11-13 at 09:38 -0200, Marco Calistri wrote:
Il 12/11/2014 21:28, Federico Mena Quintero ha scritto:
On Mon, 2014-11-10 at 13:09 -0200, Marco Calistri wrote:

Both on 13.1 and now with 13.2 (on particular with Gnome DE) the
behaviour of right-click on Mouse is the same: the options are appearing
too fastly and is hard to select whatsoever option.

Where is this happening?

The most common reason for "right-click menu disappears after I release
the mouse button" is that the program didn't pass the correct timestamp
when popping up the menu. This is easy to fix; it just has to be done
on a case-by-case basis.

Federico

Hello Federico!

For example it happens on Thunderbird under Gnome 3.14.

But the strange is that in this exact moment (be warned that a series of
updates are being installed by software update) it seems the issue
disappeared.

I hit a firm click on mouse right button and menus keep hold on screen
as expected.

Very strange since beside the running updates I have not made any other
changes.

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri
opensuse 13.2 (Harlequin) 64 bit - Kernel 3.17.2-1.g1afb260-default