Re: [opensuse-gnome] Right-Click Mouse control is too quick
On Mon, 2014-11-10 at 13:09 -0200, Marco Calistri wrote:
List-users,

Both on 13.1 and now with 13.2 (on particular with Gnome DE) the
behaviour of right-click on Mouse is the same: the options are appearing
too fastly and is hard to select whatsoever option.

I wonder if there are any settings available by regular menus, or even
by hidden configuration, which allow to delay the mouse right-click
response on Gnome.

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri
opensuse 13.2 (Harlequin) 64 bit - Kernel 3.17.2-1.g1afb260-default