Re: [opensuse-gnome] Quickest route to GNOME Factory?
On Sat 2014-11-08, Roger Luedecke wrote:
During a zypper update this weekend, my 21GB root partition became
unfixably full. The more I delete in attempting to free space, the
fuller it gets. I need to re-install.
You need to go into Snapper and delete old snapshots. Your /root is
getting filled with btrfs snapshots.

And if you need to free some space in general check out /var/cache.
`du --si -s /var/cache/*` (as root) will give you a good idea.

But as Roger said, first get rid of snapshots.

Gerald
--
Dr. Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxx>
Sr. Director Product Management and Operations, SUSE