Re: [opensuse-gnome] Alt+Ctrl+Shift+R doesn't work on 13.1
Στις 20 Σεπ 2014 5:00 μ.μ., ο χρήστης "Malcolm" <coyoteuser@xxxxxxxxx>
έγραψε:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 16:19:45 +0300
Efstathios Iosifidis <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello guys,

I would like to make a screencast using shortcuts Alt+Ctrl+Shift+R but
when I press them, I get the red dot at the right top corner but when
I press them again, I don't get a file. Do you know what's wrong? If
you want something from my computer (log or something), please tell me
how to provide it.
I use 13.1 with GNOME 3.10 (didn't upgrade it on this computer).

Thanks
Stathis

Hi
Did you check down in ~/Videos for a 'Screencast......webm' file?

Yeap. There's no such file :-(

Thanks
Stathis