[opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse-factory] HEADS up: GNOME:Factory breakae
On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 07:48:29AM +0000, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Hi all,

Just want to inform you that GNOME:Factory is currently seeing the
integration of GNOME 3.12.0 (Factory targeted) and is due to this not in the
best of shapes; I expect the builders to catch up shortly and have a stable
repository published soon.

The integration work had been done earlier in GNOME:Next, so in general we
know what is coming and what is missing.

Ensure to already read up on all the goodies GNOME 3.12.0 will bring you,
like some redesigned apps (like gedit, videos, pocket integration into
gnome-online-accounts...)

Very nice. Let me know when you feel it is stable enough for me to
include it into Tumbleweed.

greg k-h