Re: [opensuse-gnome] a little help with evolution please
Am Montag, den 31.03.2014, 20:29 -0500 schrieb Michael Catanzaro:
On Mon, 2014-03-31 at 15:47 +0200, Mathias Homann wrote:
...but with the folders all collapsed, unless I actively browse into
my folder
structure I do not see any indication that would tell me "this mail
account
has folders with unread mails". THAT is what I would like to change.

The top-level folder is also supposed to be displayed in bold, but I
think this is buggy....

The "bug" looks more like a really stupid design decision to me, the
toplevel folders are ALWAYS bold 0.o

Cheers
MH