Re: [opensuse-gnome] gvfs-backends bug in version 1.14
  • From: "Lars Edman @ LinuxSuSE" <lars.edman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:05:34 +0100

Thank you Michael, for sorting things out to me!
I think I'll reregister with a webmail address after all ;-).

I looked deeper into the ftp-regression and found out there was a
restrictive setting I had made in my own ftp-server.
I.e. the timeout also occured in SuSE13.1 with gvfsd 1.18.
Connecting to and copying from an ordinary open ftp-server, like the
swedish sunet.se raised no problems at all, neither with gvfsd-1.18 or
your patch.

I'll try to formulate and file a bug report today!

Regards
Lars