Re: [opensuse-gnome] gvfs-backends bug in version 1.14
  • From: "Lars Edman @ LinuxSuSE" <lars.edman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:28:27 +0100
Well Thank you Michael!

Your patch worked like a charm with Thunar/Nautilus and samba-shares and
broke nothing :-)! It introduced some timeout problems to
ftp-connections, but I really don't care. I prefer using Filezilla and
TLS.

Can I ask you two more things?
-If i file a bug report, should I mention your patch or restrict the
report to the problems with the v. 1.14.2-2.1.2.x86_64?

-This is the first time I subscribed to a mailing list: Is it safe to
use your "civil" ordinary mail-address? -I see your using gmail.
The reason I ask is that a couple of years ago I filed a bug report to
Debian. And six months after that report I had got so spammed down that
I had to close that mail-account/address. -As long as I could see my
mail-address doesn't seem to be published, but as I said, I'm a beginner
in these matters. I would be glad for some advice in this matter!

Best regards! And thank you for the patch!!

Lars