Re: [opensuse-gnome] Alacarte 13.1
  • From: Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:50:55 -0600
On Wed, 2014-01-15 at 11:03 -0200, Marco Calistri wrote:
About power management I think it should offer a way (selectable) to
show notification on screen as well as acoustic warnings when battery
goes to low voltage.

Sans firmware bugs in your laptop -- my own seems to be feeding GNOME
bogus charge info -- you will receive a notification when you're on low
power. On my laptop, that's when I have roughly 20 minutes of power
remaining, but I think it varies depending on how total charge. It's not
acoustic, though.

(This doesn't need to be configurable, because nobody would want to NOT
receive a notification if their computer is about to die.)

On my Z470 the *automatic* suspending on RAM or *automatic*
hibernating
doesn't works the same happened when I was on 12.3.

You should probably file a bug about this on bugzilla.novell.com.
< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups