Re: [opensuse-gnome] High Contrast Inverse (was: Should we allow Hibernation in 12.3?)
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:24:30 -0600
On Mon, 2012-12-31 at 13:32 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
On Sat, 2012-12-29 at 22:38 -0600, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:

In a nutshell, Magnifier inverses EVERYTHING. Including images.

You are right, of course - I don't know why I didn't try that.

Hope that enlightened you. :-)

Very much so!

Do you know if there are upstream bugs about this already?

Federico

About the way magnifier inverses? I'm not sure, nor would I agree that
it is a bug. It is functioning exactly as expected, as a screen
inverter. I have such app on my Android phone too.

I just want my beloved Inverse theme back. :-( But, as I mentioned
before, it seems to have been tossed out due to its complexities, and
all I can do is whine on the side. :-) I am sure their reasonings were
quite legitimate.

Bryen