Re: [opensuse-gnome] High Contrast Inverse (was: Should we allow Hibernation in 12.3?)
  • From: Michael Catanzaro <mike.catanzaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:17:58 -0600
On Fri, 2012-12-28 at 13:54 -0800, Roger Luedecke wrote:
If you are willing to do the initial leg-work, I'm willing to launch a
media campaign. My blog gets pretty good circulation, and I have a
number of contacts I can leverage to draw more attention to the issue.
If you can do the work at first, I'll do my best to drum up more help.
--
Roger A. Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador

I haven't tried the theme on 3.6 yet, but even on 3.4 there's a
noticeable quality gap between the inverse and the non-inverse themes.
=/ Still I'll see what I can do and report back in a couple of weeks.

There's also tons of missing icons in both high-contrast themes; that'd
be a significant chore somebody (else) would have to tackle for a
quality user experience.