[opensuse-gnome] QEMU OpenGL extensions
I'm attempting to boot OSTree:

https://live.gnome.org/OSTree/GnomeOSTree

...using the QEMU method. It works on Fedora using this command line:

qemu-kvm -vga vmware -cpu core2duo -M pc-0.15 -kernel
/boot/vmlinuz-$(uname -r) -initrd /boot/initramfs-ostree-$(uname
-r).img -hda ostree-qemu.img -m 1024M -vga vmware -append
'rd.plymouth=0 root=/dev/sda ostree=current ' -monitor stdio

I'd prefer to get it running on openSUSE so I can take it on my
laptop. It fails with this error:

(qemu) Could not initialize SDL(No available video device) - exiting

From a quick Google search it look as though I may be missing some
OpenGL extensions which are automatically detected in Fedora. Is there
an easy way to diagnose this?

Thanks,

Mike