[opensuse-gnome] package: gnome-video-arcade
Hi all,

A quick question, I've packaged gnome-video-arcade[1] from a git
snapshot, which already supports GTK3. I need a project for this
application which is basically a front-end for MAME (a multi system
emulator) and was considering GNOME:Apps for it. This will raise a
small problem, we need sdlmame on factory.

This does sounds interesting for GNOME in openSUSE ?

NM

--
Nelson Marques

/* As cicatrizes lembram-nos de onde estivemos, mas não ditam para onde vamos */