[opensuse-gnome] Re: Help!
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 03:15:05 +0000
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=indicator-sound&project=home:ketheriel:ayatana

Missing.

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 3:14 AM, Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've runned amongst a situation that I can't really solve alone with a
clean solution. So far I've 'brutalized' it.
The package in question is 'indicator-sound', which triggers on the
build a failed include. My nasty hammering is easilly spotted on the
spec file and involved an hacked Makefile.

I'm not sure exactly how those includes are pulled, but I believe they
are generated from vala. If anyone could help patching this package
would be awesome. Just remove the 'makefile' source and the offensive
lines on the spec... it will pop out on the rebuild. I know everyone
has tight schedules, there's no rush and no expectations.

Thanks in advance,
NM

--
nelson marques