[opensuse-gnome] Text gone in Application Browser in 11.3 GNOME
  • From: Ariel Nemtzov <reldude84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 11:24:06 +0200
Hello all,

Basically, I went through the Software Manager and removed every package of OpenOffice.org that was left after changing to LibreOffice, and also installed Beagle (+dependencies) and Tracker with some additional packages.
Then I noticed that in the Application Browser there is no text next to the icons, only the small version of the icons centered with no text.
The problem is I have no idea how to restore it to the way it was. I've already deleted Beagle and Tracker and their packages to no avail. I also noticed that YaST and Control Center both look fine. It's only the Application Browser.

My problem is described in full in the forums, here <http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-help-here/applications/450438-text-gone-application-browser-11-3-gnome.html> (including a screenshot).

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated....