[opensuse-gnome] Altering date format
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 20:08:40 +1100
I have just installed oS 11.3, with the Gnome desktop, from the DVD.

While I know how to change the time/date format for the
clock/date/weather settings in the (bottom) panel to my preferred format
of *d*/m/y, the date format shown in Thunderbird is still showing as
*m*/d/y.

This setting is usually set by using a setting associated with "locale"
in other distros. However I cannot find where this date format can be
changed in 11.3 (from the default m/d/y to d/m/y).

Could some please suggest where this setting can be changed (to d/m/y)?

BC

--
Attorney: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
Witness: Are you qualified to ask that question?