[opensuse-gnome] Re: Windows stealing focus
  • From: jc <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 17:16:44 -0800
On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 11:18:14 -0800, jc <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New windows aren't always getting the focus in my Gnome 2.30 desktop,
openSUSE 11.3. They open in front of the other windows, but on a click
another window moves to the front and is the active window. It's
mainly Firefox stealing the focus, but it happens from time to time
with other apps as well. I was having problems switching between gedit
and the gconf editor this morning. Has anyone heard of this happening?
Suggestions would be appreciated.

Is this list alive? I got a spam reply from some
robert.ljunggren87@xxxxxxxxxx

Jon