[opensuse-gnome] Windows stealing focus
  • From: jc <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 11:18:14 -0800
New windows aren't always getting the focus in my Gnome 2.30 desktop, openSUSE 11.3. They open in front of the other windows, but on a click another window moves to the front and is the active window. It's mainly Firefox stealing the focus, but it happens from time to time with other apps as well. I was having problems switching between gedit and the gconf editor this morning. Has anyone heard of this happening? Suggestions would be appreciated.

Jon