Re: [opensuse-gnome] Pet Peeves in GNOME
  • From: Atri Bhattacharya <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:01:22 +0530
On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 14:26 +0530, Sankar P wrote:

6) Less wallpapers . "Get more wallpapers from Internet" menu does not
give a easy workflow . (same problem with "get more themes")

About the wallpapers, art.gnome.org has several GPL and CC wallpapers,
it should be okay to have a package gnome-desktop-wallpapers-extra,
right? We should choose some 5 of the best wallpapers from here, keeping
in mind the styling concepts of openSUSE. This I can do, and push to
factory/contrib after a consensus on the wallpapers selected, notifying
corresponding authors, etc. Is this okay?

7) User-unfriendly screensaver configuration dialog.

Could you please elaborate on this a little.

Thanks

--
Atri