Re: [opensuse-gnome] Help needed: migrate the GNOME wiki pages
  • From: Atri Bhattacharya <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:43:12 +0530
On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 15:26 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

and help me fill in the missing stuff. We are also missing a great
marketing page about GNOME on

http://wiki.opensuse.org/GNOME

One that explains what GNOME is and how it looks/feels like. Think about
a glossy page in a product brochure.

This page is now ready. Being one of the landing pages for GNOME in
openSUSE, it would be nice if someone could review the content I have
put in it for correctness and usefulness. The target is a first time
user.

I also added several pages corresponding to applications included in the
GNOME environment in openSUSE, for the sake of completeness. Do let me
know what other pages might be added to the GNOME portal to make it
useful.

Thanks
--
Atri