Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: [obs submit-request 37739] GNOME:Apps/pidgin: declined by MBoman
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 05:19:59 +1000
On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 15:51 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Monday 03 May 2010 15:02:53 mboman@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
State of submit-request #37739 was changed by MBoman:

new -> declined

Comment:
Untested and not approved

Magnus, I tested it myself successfully. ;) What do you mean with not
approved?

I also tested it and it worked. But I never tested it without adding the
preference setting. If the certificate auto accepts even without having
it in there, the patch needs to be updated to check for that.

Since empathy will be (correct?) the default for 11.3, I'd like to discuss
the
topic with the complete team. What does this mean for moving forward?

I wouldn't mind having it in as well but I discussed this with the GNOME
CORE team and I didn't get approval for it.

Cheers,
Magnus