Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: [obs submit-request 37739] GNOME:Apps/pidgin: declined by MBoman
  • From: Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 08:39:09 -0700
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 03 May 2010 15:02:53 mboman@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
State of submit-request #37739 was changed by MBoman:

  new -> declined

Comment:
  Untested and not approved

Magnus, I tested it myself successfully. ;)  What do you mean with not
approved?

Since empathy will be (correct?) the default for 11.3, I'd like to discuss the
topic with the complete team. What does this mean for moving forward?

As band-aid, we could add something to the release notes to point out to users
the problems with empathy on Groupwise.

Is there an openSUSE bug filed for this? I have some comments I'd
like to attach regarding various related upstream plans (the first
step of which is not too different from Andreas' patch).

Sandy