Re: [opensuse-gnome] Some features to implement for 11.3
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:52:56 -0700

Sincerely, I never found nothing wrong on gtk+ interface, but I remember
it was not so rich in options and nice in look, as the qt version.
I promise: I will try to use it again. ;-)

Cheers,

Marco

Not sure you hurt anyone's feelings. The first couple iterations of
it, at least the software manager, truly sucked both in stability and
feature set. This group (yast2-gtk) is working on getting better
feature parity at least in the software manager.

Cheers,
Stephen