[opensuse-gnome] POLL: evince visible in application menu?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:23:23 +0200
Hi listmates,

Every once in a while we see the request to be able to start evince (the free
pdf reader) from the application menu.
What do you think about it? Keep in mind that we also want to clean up the
start menu, not crushing down on our users when they first open it.

I've setup a small google form [1] where you can vote for it. Let's see what
all of you think about this! Of course you're also welcome to post your
thoughts here as replies. But the voting count will only happen with form (I'm
too lazy to go through mails and try to find the proper answers).

Thanks for participating,
Dominique

[1]
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGYtZDBZNzBaR0EwR3pFXzNmWVZEaEE6MA..