Re: [opensuse-gnome] VOTE: Package DownThemAll Plugin with Firefox - [URGENT]
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:31:30 +0200
Le mardi 01 septembre 2009, à 10:06 +0200, Timo Hoenig a écrit :
On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 09:56 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

What I suggest to do is to bundle a couple of usefull plugins into a
separate package - and install that one. We should give the users the
option to remove the complete bundle in an easy way. And if that
happens, I'm for a default install. Otherwise - if it's part of the
Firefox main package - I'm against it.

Indeed. Is there a reason for not going further and package such
specific plugins as separate packages? I assume it would be straight
forward to have something like

The beagle extension is already a separate package :-)