[opensuse-gnome] empathy: Protocol support
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:41:06 +0200
Hearing that you discussed to use empathy as default IM client and not pidgin,
I tried to use empathy and it offered me to import my accounts from pidgin
(great idea but it did not really important everything) - but nothing worked
afterwards. empathy did not connect for me to AIM, Groupwise, ICQ or
Googletalk.

I just did a simple "zypper in empathy". Does empathy support my accounts at
all? If I manually go to "Add..", it only offers Jabber, Salut and Google
Talk...

What do I miss?
Andreas
--