[opensuse-gnome] Re: VOTE: Firefox Beagle Plugin - Urgent
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 00:39:42 +1000
On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 00:19 +1000, Magnus Boman wrote:
Hi all,

When we do a default GNOME install, we will also get a Firefox plugin
for beagle to index the online history. I like to know if people want
this to be automatically installed or not.

So, can you please reply to the list (ctrl+l in evolution) and let us
know if this firefox plugin should be installed by default or not.

[ ] Install by default
[X] Do not install by default

Cheers,
Magnus